ProgrammeThe Conference Programme as a PDF document can be downloaded from
.. here ..
Presentation ScheduleThe list of InnovationKT sessions and presented papers is available .. here ..
Powerpoint Presentation SlidesThe slides used by authors for their presentations are available (converted to PDF) here.
Plenary Sessions: Keynote talks
Session A: Knowledge Transfer case Studies (1)
Session B: Knowledge Transfer in the Arts and Community
Session C: Innovative Knowledge Transfer Techniques
Session D: Strategic and Organisational Approaches to Knowledge Transfer
Session E: Knowledge Transfer case Studies (2)
Session F: Innovation and Enterprise
Session G: Knowledge Transfer Methodology and Practice
Presentation TimingEach oral presentation slot is 20 minutes in length, allowing for 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions / changeover. Timing is tight so all authors are asked to keep to time. Session chairs have been asked to stop speakers when their time is finished.
Session Chairs' DutiesThe role of Session Chairs during the conference is to:-
- Manage the Session.
- Where possible, to meet the presenting authors 5-10 minutes before the start of the session in the session room.
- At the start of the session, to announce the session title and welcome those attending.
- Introduce each speaker at the start of their presentation.
- Ensure the speaker keeps to time, and finishes promptly at the end of the time allowed for speaking (15 minutes).
- Ask for questions to the presenter from those attending the session. If there are no questions from the floor it is polite to ask one yourself!
- Ensure that the total time of 20 minutes for each paper is not exceeded.
- At the end of the Session, thank those who have presented and those who have attended.